Christmas morning is always a little hectic in my house! I absolutely LOVE cooking, but on Christmas, I want to spend the least amount of time in the kitchen and the most amount of time with my loved ones. This eggnog bread pudding is a perfect solution as it’s easy to throw together and can even be made a few days in advance. The versatility of bread pudding means that this can be served for a Christmas breakfast, brunch or even dessert! Enjoy x
Easy Eggnog Bread Pudding
- 4 cups gluten free bread cubed
- 2 cups of eggnog
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp ghee to grease baking dish
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp celtic salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cube your gluten free bread.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggnog, eggs and the spices.
- Add your eggnog mixture to your bread cubes. Allow the bread cubes to sit for about 20 minutes, or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Using 1 tbsp of ghee, grease your baking dish.
- Pour bread cubes into baking dish and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.