F a l l is finally here, which mean it’s Pumpkin Pancake time!! 🙌🏻 Pancakes are such a delicious treat and the fact that these are healthy and loaded with protein makes it even better!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup sprouted millet flour *if you don’t have all of these flours feel free to use a pre packaged gluten free baking mix. @bobsredmill 1:1 gluten free all purpose baking is a great option!
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 scoop of @withinus plant protein or your favorite protein powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin spice
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp of flax meal
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1/2 can of organic pumpkin pure
- 2 eggs large eggs or 3 small eggs
- 1 tbsp alcohol free vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp of walnut oil
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, sprouted millet flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, salt, protein powder, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, nutmeg, and flax meal together with a whisk
- Mix banana, pumpkin pure, eggs, and vanilla extract, together in a separate bowl.
- Combine the dry and wet together.
- Add 3/4 cup of almond milk. Mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp of walnut oil or any oil you prefer to the mix.
- Add Ghee or coconut oil in the pan
- 1/3 of cup to scoop it into the pan.
- Let it cook until secure enough to flip.
- Add some organic maple syrup, walnuts, and coconut flakes for garnish.