Is there anything better than the scent of warm waffles for breakfast? I think not! Usually when I develop new recipes to share with you guys, it takes me a few tries to really get everything right— the cook time, the spices and seasonings, the texture, etc. I want my recipes to be as easy as possible for you so I really try to hone in and get them perfect so there’s no guesswork for you. But when I threw together this recipe it was absolutely PERFECT first try… AKA it’s going to be super easy for even the most beginner of chefs! My Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Waffle Recipe has an abundance of pumpkin flavor, the perfect amount of spice, and best of all are made super simply using a blender and a waffle iron. As we enter the holiday season, the batter could even be made ahead of company coming over and just poured in the waffle iron the next day for an easy serve-yourself style of breakfast. I know adults and children will both love this easy waffle recipe!
- 1 cup 1:1 paleo & gluten free baking flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp alcohol free vanilla extract
- 1/2 banana
- 2 tbsp walnut oil
- Pinch of celtic salt
- Heat upon the waffle iron. Add all ingredients to a bender and blend until smooth.
- Scoop the batter into the waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- To serve, I scooped @jemorganics almond butter on top, halved blackberries, sprinkled bee pollen and drizzled with maple syrup.