DELICIOUS PUMPKIN PIE 💛 With the Holidays right around the corner, I wanted to show you all that you can still endulge in your favorite Holiday treats, all while staying true to your healthy lifestyle! This gluten-free, paleo, and guilt-free pumpkin pie took me ONLY 15 (!!!) minutes to whip together. Not only was it super easy to make, but it also tastes incredible and just like the classic version! Trust me on this one, you’ll definitely be MVP of Thanksgiving !
Delicious Pumpkin Pie
For the crust:
- 3 cups organic blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 2 chia egg or 1 large egg for non-vegan version
For the filling:
- 1 1/3 cups organic raw unsalted cashews soaked and drained
- 1 cup organic maple syrup room temperature
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 2-3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon alcohol free vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup organic coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- preheat oven to 350 F
- For crust- mix the blanched almond flour, coconut sugar, and salt together. Add in the eggs (or chia egg) and coconut oil. Mix well (by hand or hand mixer)
- press the mixture on the sides and on the bottom of a pie plate (about 9″).
- For filling- Blend all ingredients together using a blender for 1 to 2 minutes on medium to high speed.
- pour the filling over the pie crust and bake for 45 minutes or until the filling looks slightly brown.
- Let it cool for about 2 hours, then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- For coconut cream garnish- use a mixer to blend coconut cream, vanilla and cinnamon until creamy and fluffy. Coat pie with filling and refrigerate.