This recipe is super easy to make and also great for the stomach
Gut Loving Super Green Breakfast Bowl
- 1 small bunch of kale shredded and washed
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen organic peas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2-3 tbsp fermented vegetables
- Celtic salt and pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Tofu - optional
- Fill a small pot with water and bring to a boil. Add eggs and boil for 5-6 min, or until cooked to your liking. Remove from boiling water and allow to cool, set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add 1 tsp sesame seed oil. Add shredded kale and peas and sauté until cooked. About 4-5 min. Season well and add into two bowls.
- Return pan to heat and add olive oil. Add your tofu and sear on each side until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Divide avocado, fermented vegetables and between 2 bowls. Cut eggs in half and add one in each bowl. Sprinkle well with sesame seed garnish