Healthy, Homemade Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 banana frozen preferred but can use regular and just add ice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp alcohol free vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 dates
- desired toppings: I used chopped pecans and an additional sprinkle of cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with desired toppings, I used chopped pecans and a sprinkle of cinnamon.