With Cinco de Mayo around the corner (And Mexican food being my favorite type of cuisine), I was inspired to show you some easy, delicious, and healthy recipes you can make for your friends and family for the upcoming fun holiday ! This recipe involves nothing too complicated so don’t be scared to give it a try!
Here is a delicious, sweet and salty basil salsa recipe:
Quick & Easy Homemade Salsa With A Hint Of Basil
- 3 ripe tomatoes on the vine
- 1 poblano pepper - roasted skin removed and seeded
- 10 basil leaves
- 4 black garlic cloves
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1/4 to 1/2 jalapeño - depending on how spicy you like it
- 1/4 Serrano pepper
- 2 limes -juiced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin organic olive oil
- Tablespoon of organic honey - optional
- Celtic salt to taste
- Roast Poblano pepper on a stovetop to burn the skin off, and then place in a Ziploc bag in order to remove skin and seeds
- Add all ingredients to food processor until the desired consistency is achieved (anywhere from chunky to smooth)
Susan mangolaMay 3, 2018
Omg making this this weekend and pribably every weekend aFter/ i bet its delush and I will be hooked. Thank you Shayna. Btw – where might I order celtic saLt?
Shayna Terese TaylorMay 3, 2018
You’re very welcome!!! <3 🙂
lucy bordonaroMay 4, 2018
great receipe but i never heard of black garlic. What’s the difference between that and regular garlic?
TeknolojiMay 9, 2018
Good day I am so thrilled I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was searching
on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would
just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.
Shayna Terese TaylorMay 9, 2018
im so happy you like it 🙂
+905443535397May 10, 2018
Usually I do not learn article on blogs, but I
wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do
so! Your writing taste has been amazed me.
Thanks, very great post.