I love to make energy balls for a quick grab and go snack. I’ve been making an extra effort to use the almond pulp leftover from my homemade nut milk and created this delicious pumpkin spice recipe. This is almost TOO easy to make and tastes just so quintessentially FALL 🍂 Pumpkin for breakfast, dessert or a snack? Yes please!
No Bake Pumpkin Energy Balls
- 2 cups almond pulp
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 5 oz organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 scoop @getoffyouracid protein powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips I like @lilys_sweets
- 1/2 tbsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 scoops collagen I like @withinusnatural
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until combined. Fold in chocolate chips last.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll into balls.
- Put your power balls in the freezer to firm up for a few minutes and then store in the fridge!