Happy Monday— with a second lockdown on our hands here, I know we could all use an at-home cocktail recipe 😂 You guys really love when I share beverages (especially the seasonal kind!) and I know what you’ll love even more… a cocktail with MATCHA! I’ll definitely be making this alongside mimosas for Christmas morning and think that the green color adds the perfect festive touch! Cheers Xx
Sparkling Fresh Matcha Cocktail
- 2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz honey water*
- 1/4 tsp Shayna’s Kitchen Morning Ritual Matcha
- 4 oz sparkling water
- Lemon wheel or mint for garnish
*Ingredients for honey water:
- 2 cups room temperature filtered water
- 2 tbsp raw local honey
- Add honey into the water and mix until dissolved. If you have trouble, heat the water slightly. Store the honey water in a container and keep in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the alcohol, lemon, 1/2 oz of the prepared honey water and matcha. Shake vigorously.
- Pour over ice and finish with sparkling water. I like to garnish with mint or a lemon wheel.