Sparkling Pineapple Ginger Recipe
- 6 lemons
- 1 pineapple diced and core removed
- 1 large handful ginger
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 3.5 cups of water
- Carefully remove the peel from each lemon. Carefully remove the skin from the pineapple and the core. Dice it.
- Add the skinned lemon, pineapple cubes and ginger to a blender. Add in sweetener of choice. Finish by adding filtered water. Blend for one and half minutes or until thoroughly smooth.
- Strain over a bowl to remove the pulp and set aside.
- Fill a glass with ice. Fill the glass halfway with the lemonade and finish with sparkling water. Enjoy cold.