Layers of sweet mango, creamy nut milk and my dreamy Morning Ritual matcha 💚 As a nod to the last few beach days, I wanted to share this delicious recipe! It’s sweet, it’s healthy and the creaminess of the almond milk makes it really feel like a treat! I know you’ll love this one…
Iced Mango Matcha
- 1/2 tsp Morning Ritual matcha
- 1 cup of your favorite dairy-free milk
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- Filtered water
- In a high powered blender, add your pitted, peeled, and diced mango cubes and blend on high. You may need to add filtered water if your mango isn’t super ripe. Blend until fully puréed.
- Add mango purée to your desire at the bottom of your glass. Fill the rest up with ice.
- In a small bowl, add your matcha and a small amount of filtered water. Using a whisk, whisk the matcha and water together until it’s free of clumps.
- Add your milk and top with your whisked matcha. Enjoy!