Not many foods can be a dessert, breakfast, lunch AND snack— enter @drdarylgioffre’s matcha chia pudding recipe. It’s thick, delicious, and creamy and best of all, it’s GREAT for you! I’ll share my recipe for homemade granola soon but I had to get Dr. Gioffre’s pudding recipe out to you ASAP 💚
Creamy Matcha Chia Pudding
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1 tsp Morning Ritual matcha powder
- 1/2 cup raw sprouted cashews
- 2 tbsp walnut oil you can also use coconut oil
- 2-3 dates pitted
- 1/8 tsp celtic salt
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp alcohol free vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- Berries and granola are optional for garnish
- In a blender, add all ingredients (except the chia) until thoroughly mixed and the cashews have completely broken down.
- Then on the lowest speed, add the chia seeds and blend until fully mixed. If you do not have a low speed on your blend, mix them by hand with a spoon.
- Place in an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 5 hours OR here’s a helpful trick I learned— pop them in the freezer for 15 minutes to enjoy immediately.