Decadent, Chocolate Chia Pudding Parfaits
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp alcohol free vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup vegan milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
For the parfait:
- 10 cherries halved
- 10 raspberries halved
- 2-3 tbsp hazelnuts chopped
- Sift in cacao powder to a large bowl. Add maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla and whisk until a paste forms.
- Add in milk and whisk until combined.
- Add in chia seeds and whisk until incorporated.
- To set, pop into the freezer after mixing it and check on it every 10 minutes, stirring until it reaches a good pudding texture.
- It should last covered in the fridge for about a week.
- To make the parfait, layer in a jar the chocolate chia pudding, and top with desired fruit and chopped hazelnuts.