Who doesn’t love brownies? My Fudgey, Gluten-Free Brownies are gooey, chocolatey, and just melt-in-your-mouth DELICIOUS. The other day, I was seriously craving a warm brownie and realized I had all of the ingredients for my recipe in the pantry already. Because we’re using unsweetened cocoa powder, they’re not overly sweet. And the addition of the almond butter provides a decadent, nutty undertone. I promise you, once you make these you will never go back to the box!
Fudgey, Gluten-Free Brownies
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp alcohol free vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp celtic salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup vegan milk I used flax milk
- 1/4 cup dairy-free refined-sugar free chocolate chips
- Cacao nibs *optional
- Almond Butter *optional
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Prepare an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together wet ingredients until combined.
- Add your dry ingredients and mix together until a smooth batter forms. Fold in chocolate chips last.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and spread. If using cacao nibs, sprinkle on top. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Drizzle with warm almond butter and enjoy.