This is one of those recipes that once you make, you wondered where it was your whole life… introducing my gooey pumpkin brownies! Even if you’re not a big pumpkin fan, I promise the addition of this ingredients makes for the fudgiest and indulgent fall treat. It’s a brownie I find myself making all year long and make sure to make the glaze if you like them extra chocolate-y!
Fudgey Gluten-Free Pumpkin Brownies
- 3/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp alcohol free vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp celtic salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 dairy-free chocolate chips I like the brand Lily’s!
For the glaze:
- 2 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Prepare an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together wet ingredients until combined.
- Add your dry ingredients and mix together until a smooth batter forms. Fold in chocolate chips last.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and spread. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- In the meantime, make the glaze by melting the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a saucepan. Drizzle on top of the brownies and enjoy.