Banana Pancake Bites (GF)
- 1 banana
- 2/3 cup gf pancake mix I used @birchbenders
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Cacao nibs measure with your heart ❤️
- Optional: syrup for topping
- Prepare pancake batter according to package directions.
- Slice banana in thin rounds.
- Using a fork, add banana to batter and coat throughly with batter.
- Heat up some oil or ghee in a pan over medium heat. I used walnut oil for flavor.
- Add in coated banana rounds and flip when finished. Drizzle with syrup and enjoy.