CBD Dijon & Herb Salad Dressing
Many of you have reached out to me, asking how I like to take my CBD oils. I love to add CBD to smoothies, lattes, and yep, even my salad dressing. This dressing recipe can obviously be made without the CBD, but add it to boost your immune system, alleviate anxiety and help with inflammation. If you have any more questions about CBD, I’m happy to answer them!
- 1/4 cup organic walnut oil
- 1/4 cup organic cold pressed olive oil
- 1 TBSP peach vinegar or ACV
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 whole lemon juiced
- 2 small or 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill parsley, tarragon
- 2 large basil leaves
- Pinch of allspice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 300 or 600 mg natural CBD 2 tincture droppers
- After mincing the herbs well, add all ingredients and whisk until combined. I like to toss my salad evenly in the dressing and store the leftovers for salads throughout the week!