The time has come: it’s pumpkin bread season! To celebrate the start of October, I wanted to share this Fall staple from my kitchen 🍂
Gluten-free, refined-sugar and dairy-free, this bread has the perfect touch of sweetness. I’ll be honest… the entire loaf went in my house within 2 days 😂
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups 1:1 gluten-free baking flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup creamy organic almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4-1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Then add the oil, syrup, pumpkin and almond butter and whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flours, sugar, spice, baking soda and powder until combined.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Prepare a baking loaf with parchment for easy removal and add the batter to a loaf pan. Tap it on the counter to distribute the batter evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.