Classic Deviled Eggs with a Healthy Touch
- 6 organic eggs
- 1/4 cup veganaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp organic pickle relish
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated horseradish
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper optional
- Salt and pepper
- Chives for garnish
- Cut hard boiled eggs in half, lengthwise, and separate yolks from white.
- Place yolks in a medium sized bowl and mash until the consistency becomes uniform.
- Add mustard, veganaise, relish, horseradish, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Fill each egg white half with the deviled yolk mixture using a spoon or a pastry bag.
- Cut small pieces of chives and place in the resemblance of football laces
- If you’re not preparing this dish for the Super Bowl, feel free to garnish with paprika, jalapeño or chopped off chives for a more traditional appearance.