Randomly tossed this recipe together with the contents of my fridge and it turned out so well I might even add it to my Thanksgiving menu. These oven-roasted brussels have a melt-in-your-mouth center with a perfectly crispy exterior. They take just 30 minutes… thought there was more to it? Nope, you know I’m all about the simply delicious recipes! Enjoy!
Crispy Brussel Sprouts with a Pomegranate and Dijon Glaze
- 1 lb brussel sprouts trimmed and halved
- 3 cloves of garlic sliced thinly
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp ghee melted
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 3 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Prepare a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the glaze ingredients together, using half of the pomegranate seeds in the glaze.
- Place the brussel sprouts and sliced garlic on the parchment paper and pour half of the glaze on the veggies. Toss well to combine, spread out the brussel sprouts and save the rest of the glaze for later.
- Roast at 400 for about 30 minutes or until crispy.
- Drizzle the remaining sauce and pomegranate seeds over the brussel sprouts and serve.