If you’re in a pinch a need a seriously delicious meal to serve up for a loved one (or your family!), this Broiled Sesame and Garlic Salmon is perfect for you. It comes together in under 10 minutes and I know you’ll love the crispy garlic-y crust and the flavorful and moist center. I like to serve it alongside roasted veggies, sautéed kale or even some gluten-free pasta. Between quarantine and the holidays, I know I’m not alone in saying I’m a bit cooked-out and I really love quick and easy dishes. I know you will too Xx
Crispy Sesame and Garlic Salmon
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 5 oz filets of fresh salmon
- 3 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds plus more for topping
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to broil. In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, olive oil, 2 tbsp of sesame seeds, lemon, honey, dill and salt and pepper. Spread mixture over salmon filets.
- Top the salmon filets with more sesame seeds for an extra crunch.
- Broil the filets directly on a baking sheet for 7-8 minutes or until cooked through. Do not use parchment to line as it will burn. Let the salmon rest for about 3 minutes after broiling and enjoy!
What do you think?