Earth Day Matcha Latte
- 1/2-1 tsp matcha depends on how strong you like your matcha
- 1 cup of your favorite non-dairy milk
- 1/2 tsp blue butterfly pea powder
- Filtered water
- In a small bowl, add your matcha and a small amount of filtered water. Using a whisk, whisk the matcha and water together until it’s frothy and free of clumps.
- In a milk frother, heat up milk. If you don’t have a frother, feel free to do this on the stove.
- In a glass, mix butterfly pea powder with water using a whisk until its free of clumps and uniform.
- When the milk is heated, add to mug of choice and pour in whisked matcha and butterfly pea powder. Enjoy!
What do you think?