Egg Hash with Sweet Potato and Zucchini
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 purple sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 1 zucchini cubed
- 1/8 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp dried minced onion
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tbsp basil minced
- Cayenne to taste
- Celtic salt to taste
- Add walnut oil to a pan over medium high heat and sauté sweet potato until golden brown.
- Add 1/4 cup of water and place lid on pan to steam. Steam until tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add chopped zucchini, celtic salt, and seasonings.
- Stir around for another minute or two.
- Add in eggs and place the lid back on the pan. Change heat to low and cook until eggs are cooked to your liking.