Nothing makes me happier than a nice hardy salad for lunch or dinner! Adding roasted sweet potatoes is one of my favorite ways to make a salad more filling! Plus, it’s loaded with tons of fiber and antioxidants. ⭐️
Fall Roasted Sweet Potato & Beet Salad
- 3 small beets cut into bit size cubes
- 1 large sweet potato cut into bit size cubes
- 2 large handfuls of spinach shopped
- 1 bundle of kale washed and chopped
- 1/2 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- Sprinkle of goat cheese
- 1 peach- sliced thin
- Handful of sprouts of your choice
- Handful toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Elderberry vinegar – @soschefs
- Ginger vinegar- @soschefs ** you can use apple cider vinegar** Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons of cold pressed olive oil
- Turn over on 375F
- Put beets and sweet potato in separate bowls. Toss in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Put onto 2 small baking sheets and bake for 20-30 min or until booked through (prick with a fork)
- Remove and set aside to let cool.
- Add kale to the salad bowl and massage with olive oil.
- Add in spinach and toss.
- For dressing – add in all ingredients and mix well.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, including the dressing. Toss well and serve !