I LOOOOVE to drink tea after my meals. It’s so soothing to the stomach and helps with digestion and with bloating (since I am easily bloated). I also love to drink this kind of tea when I have a cold or a sore throat. 🙂 Enjoy
Ginger Fennel Digestive Tea
- 2 cups purified water
- 1- inch fresh organic ginger root
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 whole star anise or licorice root or licorice root powder
- in a small pot bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- coarsely chop the ginger roots – don’t worry about removing the skin
- add the chopped ginger, fennel seeds, cinnamon, star anise or licorice root powder to water. reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 10-15 min. pour through a small tea strainer into 2 mugs to serve. take 6 oz with or after meals.