Gluten Free Pumpkin Carrot Muffins
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour or gluten free baking mix
- 1 1/3 cup of grated carrots press liquid out with a paper towel
- 1/2 can or 1 cup pumpkin pure
- 1/3 cup ghee or coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 large eggs or 3 small eggs
- 1/3 cup honey maple syrup, or agave
- 1 tsp alcohol free vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Line muffin tins and bake for 30-35 minutes.
Sheralyn MorrisApril 8, 2020
How many muffins does your banana blueberry muffins yield?
NatalieJune 28, 2020
1/3 what for ghee or coconut oil? I’m assuming 1/3 cup…?
Shayna's KitchenJune 28, 2020
Hi Natatlie. Yes, 1/3 cup of ghee or coconut oil.