While turkey is great, we all know that the best part of Thanksgiving is the sides. One of my favorites to make is this gluten-free, super delicious stuffing. It tastes so good your guests will never know it only took 15 minutes to throw together!
Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Stuffing
- 1 TBSP Ghee
- 1 TBSP avocado oil
- 3 cups onion diced
- 2 cups celery diced
- 1 cup mushrooms diced
- 1 cup apple cored and diced or you an use a pear
- 2 TBSP dried cranberries
- 2 TBSP dates chopped
- 1/4 cup flat- leaf parsley chopped
- 4 TSP poultry seasoning
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 TSP black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh Rosemary
- 1 tsp fresh Thyme
- 1/8 TSP fennel seeds
- 1/8 TSP tarragon
- 1/8 TSP sage
- 1 cup almond flour oat flour or all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 cup of gluten free bread cubed
- 3 eggs whisked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat ghee or oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium head.
- Add in onion, celery, apple, mushrooms, cranberries and dates, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic cloves, fresh rosemary, fresh thyme, fennel seeds, tarragon, and sage. Sauté together (until soft) for about 7 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and add in almond flour (or flour of your choice), gluten free bread and eggs. Stir well and bake for 45 minutes. Remember: if your pan is not an oven-proof skillet transfer to a baking dish.