With Valentine’s Day around the corner, I wanted to give you guys a festive option for a matcha latte! You and your loved ones will adore my Rose Matcha Latte, made with dried rosebuds and fresh homemade nut milk. If you’re serving breakfast in bed this V-day, try this recipe! Xx
Iced Rose Matcha Latte
- 1/2 cup dried rose buds I like @mountainroseherbs! I’ll link the one I used to my stories
- Filtered water
- Vegan milk alternative
- 1 tsp Morning Ritual Matcha powder
- Steep 1/2 cup of rose buds in boiling water for 20 minutes or until it becomes a tea. Set aside to cool. I store it covered in the fridge as I only use about 1/3 cup in this recipe.
- Whisk 1 tsp of Morning Ritual matcha powder in a small bowl with a matcha whisk with a bit of filtered water until smooth and frothy.
- Over ice, add 1/3 cup of the rose tea, about 3/4 cup of vegan milk (or until the glass is almost full). Finish with the whisked matcha.
- Top with more dried rosebuds for a festive finish. Enjoy!