My maple ginger salmon is the best recipe for busy weeknights. The salmon filets are juicy, delicious and packed with sweet ginger-y flavor. They just need a quick 15 minutes in the oven for a wonderfully seasoned fish that’s bound to be a family favorite!
Maple Ginger Glazed Salmon
- 10.6 oz Nordic Catch Salmon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp dijon or stone ground mustard
- 1 tbsp organic tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 inch ginger grated
- Chilli powder to taste
- Dash of Nordic Catch Pure Flaky Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place one sheet of parchment paper on a baking dish or sheet.
- Add maple syrup, mustard, tamari, ginger and chilli powder into a small bowl. Mix well.
- Brush mixture evenly on salmon fillets
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.