Meal Prepped Salads with Cucumber, Avocado and a Vegan Tahini-Herb Dressing
For two salads’ worth of dressing:
- 3 large tbsp organic tahini
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp water to thin and emulsify
- 3-4 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh basil minced
- 1 tsp fresh dill minced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Celtic salt to taste
For two salads:
- 4 cups of spinach
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds chopped
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- Split the ingredients in between two mason jars and mix until combined, adding water until you reach the desired dressing consistency.
- Layer in salad ingredients in this order to prevent soggy lettuce: cucumber, avocado, spinach and almonds.
- Store in the fridge for a few days or eat immediately.