This bread has truly become a weekly staple in our house. Having a delicious bread you can cut a slice off at any moment is definitely something that makes me happy. Not only is this recipe much lower in carbs then traditional bread, its loaded with fiber and lots of delicious flavors !
My Favorite Gluten-Free Bread Recipe
- 2 cups organic almond flour
- 1/4 cup organic flax meal
- 3 tablespoons organic chia seeds
- 1/4 cup soaked organic millet soaked 15 min so still crunchy, drain most the water
- 1/2 cup or maybe a little more olive oil depending on how moist you want your bread
- 2 big tablespoons organic honey or more if you want it sweeter
- 1 scoop pumpkin protein I use Sprouted Living | @sproutliving
- 1/2 cup of water - or a little more if the dough is to thick.
- 4 beaten organic eggs or flax egg for vegan
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Large pinch celtic salt
- Pinch of cinnamon optional for sweet bread
- Turn on oven to 350ºF
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper and bake for 40-55 min; When you hit the 40 min mark, make sure to check the middle to see if it's done. You don't want to overcook it!
Christina WrightMarch 5, 2021
Great bread!! Used flax eggs instead and subbed prebiotic fiber instead of protein powder. So good!