One-Pan Pasta (GF, Vegan)
- 8-12 oz gluten-free spaghetti depending on how many people you’re feeding
- 12 oz cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic thinly sliced
- 3 sprigs of basil
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2.5 cups of water or more if you’re using more pasta
- optional: sheep’s milk or goat's milk manchego cheese
- Salt pepper and red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 small zucchini thinly sliced into rounds
- Add all ingredients to a large pot on the stove (except for the cheese). Bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, stir and move around the ingredients. Stirring consistently, cook according to package directions. For me, this was about 11 minutes.
- The pasta will be finished when the water has nearly all evaporated and creates a starchy sauce.
- Season with salt, pepper and finish with red pepper flakes, olive oil, fresh basil and grated manchego cheese.