Today I wanted to share my recipe for baked sweet potato chips… it requires only 3 ingredients (all of which you probably already have on hand). You can make these homemade sweet potato chips as thick or thin as you’d like— the thinner you slice them, the crispier they will be. I keep them around to snack on but also find them delicious crumbled into salads and to top warm soups. Enjoy!
Oven-baked Sweet Potato Chips
- 1 large sweet potato
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- You can use a mandolin slicer or a knife to cut the sweet potatoes into thin rounds.
- In a large bowl, toss the cut sweet potatoes in olive oil and salt.
- Lay them on the parchment paper in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (flipping halfway) until golden and crisp.