I know we’re all always looking for easy weekday dinners and I’ve got a great healthy and delicious recipe for you! The whole family will love my turmeric- marinated sea bass (feel free to use whichever white fish you have or prefer!) and you’ll love how quick and easy this recipe is for you. Enjoy xx
Pan Seared Anti-Inflammatory Sea Bass
- 2 lbs chilean sea bass or your favorite white fish
- 1 cup- 1.5 cups white wine depending on amount of fish
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric root
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp tarragon
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add 1-1.5 cups of white wine to a large bowl
- Mix in all of your spices, garlic and basil
- Marinate your fish in the mixture for at least two hours. The longer the fish marinates, the more flavorful it will be!
- Heat avocado oil in a cast-iron skillet.
- Add fish and sear both sides until the fish is cooked through.
- I garnished mine with some fresh basil leaves and Celtic salt.