I love an easy chicken recipe. Something I love even more? A ONE PAN chicken recipe! My Peach and Rosemary Chicken with Biodynamic White Win Pan Sauce is an easy Summer recipe that your family will request all year long. Loaded with fresh rosemary and sweet white peaches, this recipe has it all. And you probably keep the ingredients on hand without even realizing it. This recipe serves 4, as it makes a nice family dinner but it’s easy to scale it down for a romantic date night meal. I know you guys will love this one!
Peach and Rosemary Chicken with Biodynamic White Wine Pan Sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup 1:1 gluten-free flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 small peaches or 2 regular peaches sliced
- 3/4 cup dry organic white wine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- In a large bowl, zest 2 lemons and add chopped rosemary. Add the chicken to the bowl, drizzle in olive oil. Using tongs, move the chicken in the bowl until its coated generously with the zest and herb. Sprinkle in the flour, a few tablespoons at a time, tossing to coat until the chicken is covered.
- Heat an oven-safe skillet over medium high heat. Add the chicken to the pan to sear. Cook until both sides are golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Reduce meat to medium low and add in wine and water. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, remove pits from peaches and slice. Arrange peaches in the skillet and drizzle the peaches with fresh honey.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, set the oven to broil and watch carefully, roasting until the peaches are just caramelized and charred on the edges.
- Add in more fresh rosemary and serve warm, with the pan sauce spooned on top.