Is it just me or have peppermint mochas taken over as the unofficial Christmas drink?! I’m totally here for it. Introducing my Peppermint Mocha MATCHA Latte… it’s cozy, chocolate-y and fresh with sweet peppermint extract! Plus, there are no heavy syrups and sauces needed. Cozy up with a warm mug and a cute holiday movie and get your Christmas on!
Peppermint Mocha Matcha Latte
- 1 cup of your favorite non-dairy milk I used an almond-pecan mix
- 1/2 tsp organic peppermint extract
- 1 scoop of collagen optional, but I love @withinusnatural
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Maple syrup if you like it sweet
- 1/2 tsp Morning Ritual matcha powder
- Dash of filtered water
- Pour the first 4 ingredients into a milk frother or small saucepan on the stove. Warm in the frother or whisk until warmed.
- Pour the matcha into a small bowl and use a matcha whisk and a little bit of filtered water to prepare the matcha until its free of clumps.
- Once the milk mixture is warm, pour into a mug and pour the matcha on top! Enjoy.