It’s Fall, y’all! Just kidding… we’ve technically got a few more weeks but I couldn’t be more ready to “celebrate” with a few fall-themed recipes. Here’s an easy and delicious pumpkin recipe. If you know you’re going to have a busy week, you can make this recipe ahead of time and store in the fridge for an easy on-the-go breakfast, snack or sweet treat. Enjoy!
Pumpkin and Granola Parfait
- 1/2 cup raw cashews soaked for an hour or two
- 16 oz pure pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1/2 pear cored and diced
- 2 cups coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup granola I used my own recipe
- Pinch of salt
- To make the pumpkin layer, add the soaked and drained cashews to a high powered blender. Add in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, pear and maple syrup and blend until smooth.
- Add a layer of yogurt in a mason jar or glass cup, and layer in a bit of your granola.
- Divide your pumpkin mixture between your jars and layer in more yogurt and granola.
- Enjoy immediately or store covered in the fridge.