What do you do when a fresh Morning Ritual restock coincides with the start of fall? Make pumpkin spice matcha lattes, duh! Enjoy the warm spices of your favorite fall treat in your very own kitchen this year. If you have a milk frother, you can make it all there; if not, I recommend just a small saucepan on the stove 🍂🍵
Pumpkin Spice Matcha Latte
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp organic pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp Morning Ritual matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie spice
- 1 tsp organic maple syrup
- 1 dropperful @bottleandstone 300mg cinnamon tincture
- Add milk, syrup, pumpkin, CBD and spice to milk frother and turn on.
- While your milk froths, prepare matcha traditionally with filtered water and a matcha whisk.
- Once mixture is frothed, add matcha tea and pour in a mug. Enjoy warm!