Because my last pumpkin bread recipe was such a hit, I wanted to share a different (but just as yummy!) take on a fall classic.
Introducing PUMPKIN ZUCCHINI BREAD. I had a huuuuuge zucchini harvest this year from my garden so I’ve been eating zucchini in pretty much every dish. This pumpkin zucchini bread is full of flavor, super moist and has just the right fall spices. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 can pumpkin purée or half a medium pumpkin roasted and blended into purée**I personally like to make the purée myself but know that buying a can is often easier!
- 1/2 zucchini grated
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon alcohol free vanilla extract or 1 tsp regular vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 organic egg
- 2 flax eggs 2 tablespoons milled flax seed + 4 tablespoons water
- Pinch of salt
- Pumpkin and flax seeds for toping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Add into a loaf pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.