Spicy + Fresh Breakfast Tacos
These breakfast tacos will change your life. They take 15 minutes to put together and are delicious for any meal… trust me, I’ve been making them for both breakfast and dinner, sometimes multiple times a day 😂 If spice isn’t your thing, just opt out of the habanero and put a little seeded jalapeño!
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/4 of a habanero pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 1/8 tsp taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup black beans of choice I used the uncanny refried black beans by Better Bean
- @SieteFoods almond flour tortillas
- 1/2 avocado for garnish
- Sprouts for garnish
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in pan. Add 1/2 chopped onion and sauté on medium low for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Add in minced habanero and sauté for 1 minute.
- In the meantime, add eggs, spices and 1 tbsp olive oil to a bowl. Whisk together and turn your heat to low. Scramble your eggs.
- While eggs are cooking, heat your beans and tortillas if desired.
- To plate, layer your tortilla with beans and your scrambled eggs. Top with sliced avocado and fresh sprouts.