Spicy Grapefruit Mezcal Cocktail
Guys, we need to talk about mezcal. I can’t believe it’s taken me SO long to type up this recipe for you! If you’ve never tried it, you can think of it as tequila’s smokier, spicier cousin 🌶 I like to pair it with something a little juicy, like a grapefruit or pineapple juice and I just know you’ll love this recipe!
- 1-2 oz mezcal
- 1/2 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/4 haberno pepper muddled (save a thin slice for garnish!)
- A few leaves of basil
- Muddle together the haberno and basil.
- Add the juices and alcohol to a cocktail shaker with ice. Add in the muddled haberno and basil and shake well.
- Pour it over ice and enjoy!