I’ve got another pantry-friendly recipe coming at you guys today: a creamy, lemony, and delicious almond dip! I used the pulp leftover from my homemade nut milks, and spices I think you guys would probably have at home! Eat it on a chip (you guys know I love my @sietefoods), dip in some crudités (we loved it with carrots, cucumber, broccoli but eat what you have!), or drizzle it over a big, healthy bowl. Trust me, you’re definitely going to want to eat this on everything 😍
Spicy + Savory Almond Dip
- 2 cups almond pulp
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cayenne more if you like it spicy
- 1 tbsp dried basil if using fresh basil, use 4 leaves
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water as needed
- Put everything in food process or blender, and blend until you reach a dip-like consistency.
- Add water as needed to blend until smooth.
What do you think?