The Best Bloody Mary (or Maria!)
- 23 oz unsweetened tomato juice
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Few dashes of Tabasco
- 1 tsp celtic salt
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- Juice of half an orange
- Juice of a lime
- 2 tbsp brine from an olive jar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 6-8 oz alcohol of choice I prefer tequila but vodka is a classic in this cocktail!
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake continuously until combined.
- Divide between popsicle molds. If serving as a popsicle, wash and cut celery to desired length for popsicle stick.
- Store in freezer for at least 4 hours or ideally overnight.
- If serving as a cocktail and not in popsicle form, pour into a large pitcher for self-serve or divide between glasses. This should serve about 6 cocktails!
What do you think?