Ever have a night where you forget to marinate, grate or do other necessary prep for dinner? Introducing my quick and flavorful salmon recipe! Feel free to try this technique on any fish or chicken and never worry about forgetting your prep steps again— you’ll have your meal from fridge to table in under 30 🙂
30 Minute Caper Lemon Salmon
- Handful of dill
- chopped handful of parsley
- chopped 1 green onion
- chopped 1 tablespoon of capers
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 whole lemon juiced
- 2 large salmon filets
- Add fish and all ingredients into a bowl or zip lock bag. Mix around and let fish sit for 20 min to marinate.
- Heat a cast iron skillet with avocado oil. Place the skin side of the fish down on a paper towel for 1 min before placing into the pan.
- Lower heat to medium high and add the fish skin side down. Let cook for 6-8 min each side depending on how thick your fish is. Enjoy 🙂
FrankJune 12, 2020
I love this! It’s very simple and taste amazing.