I found myself longing for fall this week— cooler temperatures, beautiful colors and of course, I was thinking about all that delicious fall baking we do! Then I realized— why would I need to wait for October if @claire_grieve and I are craving pumpkin bread now? 😂 So here you go: a make-anytime, always delicious PUMPKIN MUFFIN (or loaf!) recipe! Enjoy xo
Almond Pumpkin Muffins
- 1/2 can pumpkin purée
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cups organic unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup chunky almond butter
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or cream
- 1 tablespoon alcohol free vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4-6 drops monk fruit extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line each muffin tin with baking cups.
- Add eggs and pumpkin puree into a bowl. Whisk well until they start to foam.
- Add in all other ingredients and mix until combined.
- Scoop into muffin pan and bake for 20 min or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.