A breakfast toast is more than just a toasted piece of bread… it’s an opportunity to really great creative. For a foodie like me, toast presents a welcome challenge to make a delicious and creative meal with endless topping possibilities. Today’s Breakfast Toast with Peaches and Plums is a sweet and healthy breakfast or snack that will keep you fueled throughout your day. Sweet summer stone fruit (like plums, nectarines, and peaches), creamy coconut yogurt, and a honey drizzle layered on top of thick gluten-free bread make for one happy tummy! Breakfast, lunch, or dinner… sweet or savory… toast is always the right choice! 😋
- 2 slices gluten-free bread
- 4 tbsp coconut yogurt
- Peach nectarine or plum of choice (I used about 1.5 fruits between two toasts)
- Ceylon cinnamon
- Toast the slices of bread until golden brown.
- Slice the fruit in thin, orderly slices.
- Spread the coconut yogurt on top until even.
- Arrange the fruit on top in an even manner. Add a dash of ceylon cinnamon and finish with a drizzle of honey.
What do you think?