CBD Lemon Poppyseed Loaf
Have you tried incorporating Bottle & Stone into recipes yet? I recommend using your CBD in the no-bake parts of your recipes, as baking with too high of temperatures can deteriorate the quality and benefits of CBD. Try this delicious CBD-infused lemon glaze and enjoy the benefits of CBD with your sweet treat!
For the loaf:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup hazelnut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar or your choice of natural sweetener
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey or agave
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice use a little more if you like it really lemony
- 1 tbsp poppy seed
- Pinch of salt
For the glaze:
- 1/2 cup coconut cream or coconut milk powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2-4 dropperfuls of Bottle & Stone Daily Dose Hemp Tincture
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together. Mix all the wet ingredients together and then whisk together until fully combined, without clumps.
- Line parchment paper in a loaf pan. Pour into loaf pan, top with some extra poppy seeds and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once golden brown on top, remove from oven and let cool.
- Mix the coconut cream, oil, honey and lemon juice in a small sauce pan to heat and combine.
- Remove from heat, let cool slightly and whisk in desired amount of CBD.
- Pour over your lemon loaf and enjoy.