If I can find a new way to add matcha to my recipes, you know I WILL! These cookies are soft, chewy and decadent. I loved them best warm right out of the oven with a big glass of fresh nut milk! Enjoy!
Chewy + Soft Matcha Cookies
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking power
- 1 tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 large pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips I love @lilys_sweets
- Preheat oven to 325 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- In another bowl, beat ghee and coconut sugar together until combined. Add in egg and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Stir in dry ingredients and whisk well. Once fully combined, fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and place on your baking sheet. Bake at 325 for 14-16 minutes.