I just saved an entire bunch of bananas from their impending doom of browning on my kitchen counter 😂🍌 Since I know so many of you love my banana bread and blueberry muffin recipes, I wanted to share yet ANOTHER way to use up those browning bananas. Plus, this one has chocolate so you pretty much need to make it ASAP.
Chocolate Banana Muffins
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp alcohol free vanilla extract
- Chocolate I used @honeymamas
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line your muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add the other ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fill your muffin cups. If desired, add a piece of chocolate right down the center or chocolate chips to the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!