Each time I share a quick 15-minute recipe, I know all of us breathe a sigh of relief. This salmon could not be easier OR prettier— it doesn’t even need to marinate! Toss together the glaze, pour it on and cut up the citrus in your fruit bowl for an elegant presentation. Your guests (or kids!) are sure to be impressed…
Citrus and Honey Glazed Salmon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 5- oz salmon filets
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Citrus of choice about 1-2 fruits
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients and pour over the salmon filets (washed and patted dry).
- Cut small slices of your citrus fruits and arrange over the glazed salmon. I used oranges, blood oranges and a lemon.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Serve warm.